- Heat transfer inks for reverse Gravure printing - solvent based inks.
2. Features and Uses
- HTF is a type of Gravure ink for printing on treated PET film (23 - 25µm) with surface tension more than 42 dyne/cm.
- Excellent transfer.
- High gloss, good anti-scratch.
- Strong adhesion to substrate.
- Good ink transfer and printability.
- Heavy metal contents in the ink meet ASTM F963-96a 4.3.5 & 8.3 and EN 71-3:1994 testing standards.
- Wrapper and Label.
4. Printing materials
- Treated PET film with surface tension more than 42 dyne/ cm.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Poly Urethane (PU) and Acrylic
- Pigment : Organic/ Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : Toluene/ Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)/ Isopropanol (IPA)