- Water based Gravure inks for surface printing, non laminating, environment-friendly and safe for human health.
2. Features and Uses
- GWA is a type of Environment-friendly inks, is suitable for printing on treated PE, PP film (with surface tension more than 42 dyne/cm) and coated paper (couche’)
- High gloss, good adhesion on film
- Good blocking resistance, abrasion resistance
- Good ink transfer and printability
- Easy to use and no gelling for using and storage
- GWA is used for printing shopping bag, food packages, …
- Printing plate (cylinder): suggested to use printing plates with more than 70 line/cm2 and plate depth of 20-25?m.
4. Printing materials
- Treated PE and coated paper.
5. Main Compositions
- Resin : Acrylic resin
- Pigment : Organic/Inorganic pigment
- Additive : Synthetic wax
- Solvent : Water